Allo! My name is Karthik,experienced IT professional. Skill Me Up aggregates courses from multiple providers to make it simple to find the best courses on almost every subject, no matter where they are.
You could also check out our blog Upnxtblog that covers key technology trends that impacts technology industry.This includes Cloud computing,Blockchain,Machine learning & AI,Best mobile apps, Best tools/open source libs etc.,
Upskilling is becoming more relevant in today’s context.
Upskilling is the method of acquiring new talents and abilities. It has recently become a buzzword as a result of accelerated technology advancements forcing businesses to adapt their business models.
This also ensures that employees must constantly expand their skills/skill sets in order to keep up with emerging technologies and maintain their employment.
Working from home has also given more people more time to spend in themselves over the last year.There is always skill gap between the number of vacancies that require new skills and the able candidates to be placed in those positions.
Upskilling yourself has several advantages, including:
- It offers you the opportunity to advance in your chosen field.
- It increases your employability and your ability to move jobs marginally – the more skills you gain, the more doors open up for you.
- In today’s tough work market, upskilling helps you to stand out from the crowd.
- You’ve improved your work stability and you’re less likely to risk your job if you remain up with the market and don’t fall behind.
- Upskilling has been proven to improve employee performance and productivity by allowing you to do more diverse work, have a better view of your business, and reflect on your personal goals.
- Online Training
- Set a Personal/Professional Development Plan
- Focus on Soft Skills
- Choose Microlearning